Saturday, September 8, 2012

Word Wall Words - Composer names!

Hey Ya'll!

Here are a few (51) of my favorite composers listed in word wall format.

I've got their names fixed up into two formats.  You can print them on 3 x 11.5 sentence strips, OR, you can print groups of them on 8.5 x 11 card stock and cut them.

There are lots of great composers out there, but I have found over the years to be the most common both in my own use, textbooks, listening resources and trips to visit the local symphony.

I hope you enjoy!




If you are interested in the original post check out this link musical word wall

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melody!

    These are great! Thank you for doing them. I thought I would let you know that you might want to correct the spelling on Bach. Sebastian has a second S that you left out! Sounds like something I would do!!! I really appreciate you putting these together and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebastian is all better now! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Oh MY! I was afraid of that! I bet if you look you'll find others! I'll redo it immediately!

    ReplyDelete