Friday, July 18, 2014

New and Improved FREE! lesson plan printable!

Hey everyone! 

Lesson plans are like we are, they grow and change over time.  I've never used the same lesson plan format from one year to the next and every year, and I'm always motivated to  come up with some new way to frame my thinking in an effort to be both creative and efficient. 

Here is my latest effort.   - If this printable version is ALMOST it, but you REALLY want to edit, please email me and I'll send you a version you can edit. THANKS! 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love this!! And I'm like you - I'm always tweaking my template from year to year, butI haven't yet found "the one." (Being that I'm only going into my 7th year, I figure I have many years before my dream template is truly discovered.) lol

    However, would you be willing to post (or email me) a version of this template filled in? I love all of the different boxes, but I'm just curious how you transition by following this way?

    ReplyDelete